The ADS-ROC was established to fulfill the following missions in order to elevate the standards of dental sciences and promote the oral health education.
1. To advance research and development on dental sciences.
2. To promote the research and development of dental education.
3. To elevate the research and improvement on oral health education.
4. To organize seminars on dental sciences.
5. To publish journals on dental sciences.
6. To assist in developing the laws, regulations and policies for dental practice.
7. To promote international cooperative program on dental sciences.
8. To comply with governmental activities and projects related to dental sciences.